Starting September 15th, members of TelComm Credit Union will receive text message alerts when suspicious activity is flagged on their debit or credit cards.
Members will be notified when a transaction is marked as suspicious and be able to lock or unlock their accounts with a single text.
PLEASE MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR CURRENT CELL PHONE NUMBERS ON YOUR TELCOMM ACCOUNT.
What You Need to Know:
- Text alerts are sent upon notice of flagged suspicious activity of the card holder’s account. Alerts are monitored to be sent during the local time of 8am–9pm based on cell phone number area code on account.
- Once a text alert has been sent through the system and there is no response to the text alert within 15 minutes, the system will move on to calling each number listed on file to alert by phone.
- You do not need to respond to an enrollment text in order to begin receiving alerts, you are automatically enrolled to enhance account security.
- You can opt out at any time. Text “STOP” when you receive a fraud text alert.
- Responding by texting “HELP” will help you get in touch with a Fiserv Call Center associate.
There is no additional charge to members for this service.