Complete transaction history may be viewed through the TCU Online Branch or TCU Mobile App by logging into your personal account and then clicking on the Credit Card heading. Log in here.
In case of Emergency, contact MasterCard at 1.800.627.8372
Number you will see on your Caller ID if called by the automated fraud protection line: 877-253-8964
Toll Free callback number if you’re in the USA: 800-262-2024
TelComm offers FREE card fraud monitoring, this allows members to receive text message alerts when suspicious activity is flagged on their debit or credit cards. Members will be notified when a transaction is marked as suspicious and be able to lock or unlock their accounts with a single text. For this additional service, PLEASE MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR CURRENT CELL PHONE NUMBERS ON YOUR TELCOMM ACCOUNT.
What You Need to Know About Fraud Text Alerts:
- Text alerts are sent upon notice of flagged suspicious activity of the card holder’s account. Alerts are sent during the local time of 8am–9pm based on the cell phone number area code on the account.
- Once a text alert has been sent through the system and there is no response to the text alert within 15 minutes, the system will move on to calling each number listed on file to alert by phone.
- You do not need to respond to an enrollment text in order to begin receiving alerts, you are automatically enrolled to enhance account security.
- You can opt out at any time. Text “STOP” when you receive a fraud text alert.
- Responding by texting “HELP” will help you get in touch with a Fiserv Call Center associate.