Every time you use your TelComm CU Rewards Debit Card now through August 31, TelComm Credit Union will increase the amount we will donate to two worthy local charities.
Best part of the deal? YOU will vote to choose the winners of the funds!
- Boys & Girls Club of Springfield
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals at CoxHealth
- Habitat for Humanity of Springfield, MO
- Isabel’s House
- The Kitchen, Inc
- Lost & Found Grief Center
- Meals on Wheels America (Administered by SeniorAge Area Agency on Aging)
- Rescue One
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Ozarks
- Support Services for Veteran Families (Catholic Charities of Southern Missouri)
Vote for 1 of the 10 charities listed to help choose which two will receive a donation from TelComm CU! To vote, log in to the Internet Branch and click the “Vote for Charity” banner, then a survey will open up for you to choose the charity of your choice and cast your vote.
Cast your vote through August 31, 2021. Afterward, make sure your TelComm CU Debit or TelComm CU Rewards Credit Card is registered with www.uChooseRewards.com so you can start earning points on every purchase you make. You’ll get 1,000 bonus points for your registered Debit Card now thru Aug. 31, 2021 and 5,000 bonus points on for registering your New TelComm Rewards Credit Card, and every dollar you spend will increase the amount these charities receive.
Don’t have our new TelComm CU Rewards Credit Card yet? Click here to apply!