We’re prepared to receive the second round of government-issued stimulus payments!
The IRS determines when and how you will receive your payment.
If you’re expecting your payment via direct deposit:
- Please allow at least 24hrs after the expected arrival date given through the IRS website for your deposit to post and clear to your account.
- The quickest, and most convenient way to track when your payment arrives is by setting up alerts through online banking.
- You can view your account through online or via mobile banking to see if the funds have arrived.
- Direct deposits only occur once a day. If you check your account in the morning during business hours and do not see the funds, we recommendwaiting until the next business day to check for your payment.
- You may also check to see if your funds have posted by calling our 24/7 Teller Audio Response Line at 417.882.5409.
If you’re expecting a printed check, there are several ways to deposit it safely:
- You may deposit via mobile deposit.
- Night Drop is also available for paper check deposits at all 6 locations in Springfield, Nixa and Republic 24 hours a day for a secure deposit at your convenience, as well as all drive thrus during regular hours of operation.
Please note: We are currently experiencing high call volumes and appreciate your patience and understanding.