If you would like the ability to safely access your TCU accounts online, please ask a Member Service Representative to set up your account for internet access and create a passcode. This can be done with a quick phone call or an email to sbutler@TelCommCU.com
FREE TCU Mobile App
Access the TelComm CU Mobile Banking app using any Android or iOS (Apple) enabled mobile device. TCU Mobile allows you to check balances, make loan payments, transfer funds, and more.
How do I access TCU Mobile?
In order to access TCU Mobile, you need TelComm CU Internet Branch access (a valid Account Number/User ID and Passcode) and a mobile device with an Internet connection. Once your account has been setup for online banking, download the TCU Mobile App™ from either the App Store℠, Google Play™ or the Amazon App Store.
Which mobile devices are supported for TCU Mobile?
You can access TCU Mobile from mobile devices such as an iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ phone or tablet.
How does TCU Mobile handle security?
TelComm Credit Union is committed to the safety and privacy of your financial information. All account data is protected by advanced encryption technology and prevents unauthorized access. Sensitive account information will not be stored on your mobile device. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply. TelComm Credit Union is Federally Insured by NCUA.
Is there a fee to use TCU Mobile?
No. TCU Mobile is free of charge.
What TelComm CU Internet Branch services does TCU Mobile include?
TCU Mobile includes the following Internet Branch services:
- View account balances & history
- View images of cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills with Bill Pay*
- Transfer funds between TelComm CU accounts*
- Locate TelComm CU branch offices & ATMs
- Contact TelComm CU by phone or email
Quick Links to TCU Mobile:
Google Play Store:
Apple iTunes Store:
Amazon App Store:
FREE Online Bill Pay
Online bill pay is a convenient way for you to pay all your bills from one secure website. Just imagine no more writing checks, using envelopes, or buying stamps! It’s as simple as logging into your bill pay account below, and paying bills at your convenience.
Why Should I Use Online Bill Pay?
- SECURITY: Online bill pay through your financial institution is ten times safer than mailing checks.*
- EASE: Our bill pay is simple to understand and even easier to navigate.
- TIME: Pay all of your bills in minutes instead of hours.
- CONVENIENCE: No more stamps, envelopes, or trips to the post office!
- TRUST: Online bill pay greatly reduces the risk of human error and late payments.
Login to the Internet Branch below with your Account Number and Passcode. Then look at the green toolbar on the left and click on UPay-Bill Pay Service. You are on your way!
Save a tree and get your financial statements on the first day of each month. Postal mailed printed statements usually arrive during the first week of the month.
To set up your account to receive E-Statements:
- Ask a Member Services Representative to set your account up to receive e-statements
- Log in to the TelComm CU Internet Branch, Click Member Options, then Email Address (if no email address listed, then add it and confirm it). Then simply check the box under the heading Receive E-Statements and click Update.
- Email tharris@TelCommCU.com with the following in your message: a request to receive E-Statements, Member Name, and Member Account Number.
FREE M Teller
TelComm Credit Union offers a FREE mobile account notification option in our portfolio of convenient services for TelComm Credit Union Members – M Teller!
M Teller allows YOU to create update alerts YOU want on YOUR accounts when YOU want to receive them.
Would you like an alert every time you make a deposit to your savings account? M Teller can do that.
How about an alert for every withdrawal? M Teller will do it.
Want a daily balance update on your checking account? M Teller can text it to your phone at a time YOU choose, or send it to your email address if YOU prefer.
To sign up for M Teller, log in to the TelComm Credit Union Online Branch like normal, click the M Teller menu option on the left side of the screen, and follow the instructions from there.
Any security enhancements by M Teller? You bet. M Teller can notify you if someone has attempted to log in to your account online and was unsuccessful, serving as an extra layer of security and peace of mind.
The options are endless – but this will get you started. Enjoy the convenience and stay on top of your accounts with M Teller.
For step by step instructions to sign up for M Teller, click here.
24/7 Audio Teller
Access your TelComm Credit Union account anywhere, anytime with just a phone by calling 417.882.5409. Have your Member number and PIN ready to make it quick and easy!
If you do not have a PIN for the 24/7 Teller, please contact a Member Service Representative to establish one during regular business hours.