The TelComm VISA Gift Card
The TelComm VISA Gift Card meets all your gift-giving needs. It is perfect for birthdays, holidays, weddings, and various other special events. It is not a credit card; it IS a prepaid gift card. Plus with a VISA gift card, you give the right ‘size’ every time!
And unlike other gift cards, which tie the recipient to one store or mall, TelComm CU’s VISA Gift Card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
- It’s safer than cash with VISA’s Zero Liability Policy.
- Unlike a check, the TelComm VISA Gift Card can be used 24 hours after it is activated.
- No more disappointing gifts or the inconvenience of returning items. The cardholder can shop at as his/her favorite store, on the Internet, or over the phone!
- Gift Cards can be purchased at any of our 6 locations in Springfield, Nixa and Republic.
- $2 each for TCU Members, $4 each for Non-Members.
Tips for purchase and usage:
- Amounts can be from $25 to $500 in $1 increments.
- Cards cannot be reloaded. Once the balance reaches $0, the card has no further value.
- Cardholders should be aware of their card balance before making a purchase – the card could be denied if there are insufficient funds on the card.
- If the card is denied due to insufficient funds, the cardholder may pay the balance due with another form of payment.