Are you looking for a simple and easy way to make a payment on your TelComm Credit Union loan from another financial institution?
BluePay allows TCU members to make a loan payment with your debit or credit card from another financial institution by simply entering your payment information on a secure website.*
BluePay payments will be posted throughout the day until 4:00PM. Entries received after 4:00PM will be processed the next business day. Entries received over the weekend will be processed on Monday or the next business day (excluding Federal holidays).
*Payments made with a credit card may be considered a cash advance by the issuer of that credit card. Please contact the customer service number on the back of your credit card for details.
Effective 11/10/17 the BluePay loan payment processing service will be $3.00 per payment if the member initiates and completes it online, and $6.00 per payment if the member calls any TCU location for a Member Service Representative to process the payment via telephone.
How can I avoid the upcoming fees?
- Make TelComm CU your primary financial institution and you can conveniently transfer funds online from your checking or savings account to your loan payment!
- Drop off a check (or cash) in the night deposit drop box at any TelComm CU location for your loan payment.
- Direct deposit your entire paycheck or a portion of your paycheck via payroll deduction to TelComm CU to pay your loan when you payment is due.
- Postal mail a check for your TCU loan payment to any TelComm location with notes indicating how you want the funds distributed– and to which loans and accounts.
- If TCU is not your primary financial institution, use your primary financial institution’s online bill payment service to automatically send your loan payment to TelComm CU.
- Keep sufficient funds in your TCU savings account at all times so you are able to transfer a loan payment from your TCU savings account anytime online or by using our mobile app.
- Loan coupons are available at TCU so you have a monthly reminder in your calendar/wallet/briefcase to mail or drop off a payment.
- Ask any Member Service Representative to set your account up on AutoPay and your loan payment will be automatically withdrawn every month from the TelComm CU account you choose.
The BluePay System Will Be Undergoing Maintenance
• Saturday, December 16th at 8:00pm CST through Sunday, December 17th at 8:00pm CST
We appreciate your patience as BluePay works to keep operating at peak performance.