Are you looking for a simple and easy way to make a payment on your TelComm Credit Union loan from another financial institution?
BluePay allows TCU members to make a loan payment with your debit or credit card from another financial institution by simply entering your payment information on a secure website.*
BluePay payments will be posted throughout the day until 4:00PM. Entries received after 4:00PM will be processed the next business day. Entries received over the weekend will be processed on Monday or the next business day (excluding Federal holidays).
*Payments made with a credit card may be considered a cash advance by the issuer of that credit card. Please contact the customer service number on the back of your credit card for details.
Effective 11/10/17 the BluePay loan payment processing service will be $3.00 per payment if the member initiates and completes it online, and $6.00 per payment if the member calls any TCU location for a Member Service Representative to process the payment via telephone.
How can I avoid the upcoming fees?
- Make TelComm CU your primary financial institution and you can conveniently transfer funds online from your checking or savings account to your loan payment!
- Drop off a check (or cash) in the night deposit drop box at any TelComm CU location for your loan payment.
- Direct deposit your entire paycheck or a portion of your paycheck via payroll deduction to TelComm CU to pay your loan when you payment is due.
- Postal mail a check for your TCU loan payment to any TelComm location with notes indicating how you want the funds distributed– and to which loans and accounts.
- If TCU is not your primary financial institution, use your primary financial institution’s online bill payment service to automatically send your loan payment to TelComm CU.
- Keep sufficient funds in your TCU savings account at all times so you are able to transfer a loan payment from your TCU savings account anytime online or by using our mobile app.
- Loan coupons are available at TCU so you have a monthly reminder in your calendar/wallet/briefcase to mail or drop off a payment.
- Ask any Member Service Representative to set your account up on AutoPay and your loan payment will be automatically withdrawn every month from the TelComm CU account you choose.