Just $25 gives you a “share” in the credit union, which is a gateway to membership—and more importantly, ownership. Every member of TelComm Credit Union has a Share Savings Account with a minimum balance of $25.00.
Our interest rates are competitive and all accounts are federally insured by NCUA (National Credit Union Administration, which is an agency of the U.S. Government) and also have an additional $250,000 of insurance from ESI (Excess Share Insurance). No other financial institution in southwest Missouri, bank or credit union, offers $500,000 worth of free account insurance!
National Credit Union Administration’s (NCUA) Share Insurance Estimator to compute the amount of NCUA coverage available under different account scenarios.
Your Insured Funds – The latest NCUA share insurance coverage information, detailed discussion of all available types of coverage, along with examples illustrating how the coverage works in practice.
- Minimum required deposit of $25 means membership and access to all services.
- No monthly or yearly service charge
- Earn dividends on balances of $50 and up, compounded quarterly and paid quarterly.
- Accessible via ATM, TCU Mobile, www.TelCommCU.com , 24/7 Teller Audio Line, and any of our 6 locations
- Free E-Statements, Account Alerts
- It is possible to have multiple savings accounts under one account number, called Sub-Shares. For example, you might have a regular share account with a sub-share for Personal Property Taxes, a Vacation Fund, or whatever YOU choose!
Remember to Pay Yourself First
Put savings first for your family’s future with a direct deposit to your TelComm savings account from your paycheck, or deposit a small amount every paycheck into your savings.