All users will be required to enroll in the new system once it is live on May 19, 2022.
Old payees will not be in the new Bill Pay system. We highly encourage all users to:
- Make a list of your current payees NOW so you may easily enter the information in the updated Bill Pay system which is scheduled to launch May 19, 2022.
- Payments scheduled to process on 5/19/2022 in the old Bill Pay system will be processed and paid. Payments scheduled in the old Bill Pay system with a process date on or after 5/20/2022 will not be processed or paid.
- Bill Pay users must make a list of their payment history from the old Bill Pay system by 4:00 PM Central Time on 5/19/2022. History will not be available after this date and time.
Take this opportunity to ‘spring clean’ and remove any payees you no longer need.
All bill pay users who enroll in the new product beginning May 19, 2022–Aug. 1, 2022 and have at least one monthly recurring payee will receive a $25 deposit to their TelComm CU Savings account as a token of our appreciation!
On May 19, 2022 your first step will be to:
- Enroll in the TelComm CU Internet Branch with your savings account number.
- Once enrolled then you will Login and Enroll in Bill Pay which is inside the Internet Branch.
- Type in the name of the company you wish to pay, your account number with that company and then click the Add Bill button. Easy!
- You will then receive an automated confirmation email saying that the Payee has been added.
New payments will begin once you have enrolled on May 19, 2022 and added your payees in the new Bill Pay system. Bill Payment is free unless you choose to utilize expedited payment. Please allow extra time for mailing if a paper check has to be mailed and ACH payment is not available. The postal system has been a bit slower in recent months.
Once you are enrolled in Bill Pay you will be able to:
- Make one-time payments
- Set up automatic payments for repeating bills
- Get bills delivered to you online
- Send detailed invoice information with your payments
Bill Pay will allow you more control over your accounts payable process, faster payments and a simplified user interface.
We thank you for your membership and cooperation as we transition to a simple and streamlined Bill Pay platform.